Inspire Brands Foundation
Innovational provides a backstage pass to other iconic brands and the leaders who are driving their growth. Come learn with us as we hear about the ideas, thinking and decisions that have built these brands.
WHEN: May 11 & 12, 2022
WHERE: Truist Park & Battery – Atlanta, GA
HOTEL: Omni Hotel at the Battery Atlanta
Wednesday, May 11
- 3:30 p.m. – National Partner Reception at Omni Hotel
- 5:30 p.m. – Meet in the Omni Hotel Lobby
- 5:45 p.m. – Innovational Kickoff at Top of the Terrapin
- 7:20 p.m. – First Pitch – Atlanta Braves vs. Boston Red Sox
Thursday, May 12
- 8:00 a.m. – Meet in the Omni Hotel Lobby
- 8:05 a.m. – Walk to Breakfast at Konica Minolta Conference Center
- 8:15 a.m. – Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – Walking Tour of Truist Park
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. – Innovational Session
- 12:30 – 2:00 p.m. – Lunch
HOST: Inspire Brands Foundation
ATTENDEES: Inspire Executives & National and Regional Foundation Partners
EVENT SPONSOR: Comcast Business
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to book my own hotel room?
Your hotel room is covered and reserved once your registration is complete.
Are flights to Atlanta, GA included?
No, flights are not covered.
What is the attire for the event?
Wednesday: Attire for a baseball game. If you’re a Braves fan, feel free to wear your World Series Champions gear!
Thursday: Attire for the sessions is business casual – please wear comfortable shoes as we will be doing a walking tour of Truist Park.
Do I need to book my own transportation to and from the hotel?
Yes, you will be responsible for travel to and from hotel.
If I’m staying at the hotel, is overnight parking included for the event?
Yes, there is a valet at the hotel and parking is included.
I have food allergies and dietary restrictions – how do I notify the correct people?
Please submit all allergies & food restrictions into the necessary fields on the registration form.
Contact Ellis Baxter with any questions or concerns you might have – firstname.lastname@example.org